Does your child see themselves wanting to make breakfast while you sleep in on Saturday morning?
Young cooks with kitchens need opportunities to cook, experiment and know the rules of the kitchen.
Join the Maker Cooks and gain access to the right tools and the right ingredients.
Classes will provide a pot & pan for students to explore the kitchen space using fresh ingredients - supporting student’s family consumer science thinking.
Activities will consist of weekly task and instruction aimed toward familiarity in the kitchen.
- Each session consist of 4 classes (includes ingredients)
- Size is limited to 15 students per day
- Location Anglo-American School of Sofia, Bulgaria
- Wednesday 3.00-4.00
3 SESSIONS OF MAKER COOKS FALL 2015
- Session 3 Wednesdays Nov 18,25,2,9
- Session 2 Wednesdays Oct 21,28 & Nov 4,11
- Session 1 Wednesdays Sept 9,16,23,30