Holy Cow! It's like, Orange Pillows in the Sky with Cardamom Cinnamon Crusty Outlines Salad.
- ¼ c. butter 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 3 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 c. sugar3 T. brown sugar
- 1 t. vanilla3 oz. pkg. orange jello
- 13 oz. can evaporated milk
- 1 c. hot water
Melt butter, add crumbs and brown sugar. Spread into a 9X13 inch pan, reserving ½ c. for top. Bake at 325· for 10 minutes. Cool. Combine jello and water. Let cool but don’t let it set. Beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla till creamy. Add jello mixture. Partially freeze milk until outside crystallize and then whip to consistency of whip cream. Fold milk into orange mixture. Pour orange mixture onto crust and sprinkle on topping. Refrigerate to set.